polkadot

Monday, June 20, 2011

SUMMER TIME HOLIDAYS!!

Seriously, tomorrow is just the FIRST day of summer! When I woke up at 7 a.m. this morning, it was already 88 degrees! I don't know about y'all, but that feels pretty summery to me! I spent the entire weekend on the beach and boat in Beaufort, S.C. and I'm pretty sure that it could not have felt more like summer...If it gets much hotter I might just collapse...:)!

Since tomorrow is OFFICIALLY the first day of summer, it's time to make sure that your little one has EVERYTHING that they need! Fourth of July is only a couple of weeks away and we definitely have plenty of adorable outfits and bathing suits to make sure that your little one is the best dressed at whatever party you are going to! Personally, my ideal Fourth of July would include spending time in the sun (boat or beach) and then going to a fabulous cookout that night! After you figure out what you are going to do to celebrate- the next step is to find out what you are going to wear! (The sooner you find something for your little one to wear..the more time you can spend on yourself!)

Some of my personal favorites include:






...and these are just a few of my favorites. Definitely do yourself a favor and go to our website (www.shrimpandgritskids.com) and browse through all of the perfect holiday outfits!


Happy Shopping!

No comments: