polkadot

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Blue!

The store has officially opened successfully! It seriously is SO nice to work somewhere clean and use a real bathroom! (see YA porta-potty! :)! The store is light blue and white (exhibit A below!), so to celebrate the GRAND OPENING today...I decided to continue with the light blue corduroy theme and begin previewing the holidays tomorrow! I absolutely love light blue and was thrilled to find out that Megan does too (I guess great minds think alike!) The colors in my bedroom are light blue and light yellow and I think that they are just the happiest colors! (I guess I am a tad biased...but oh well.)



Doesn't it look AWESOME!? We are so excited about it! We have so much on clearance and, of course, all of our regular inventory is on sale!
SO, to celebrate the store- I'm previewing the light blue corduroy line! I just love the classic look of these!... I also think any of these would be even more adorable with a monogram. :)




My favorite is definitely the light blue corduroy ruffle shirt dress.. how cute is that with a little pair of brown boots!? This line also matches perfectly with the snowflake and deer smocking so everyone can wear something different yet matching at the same time!



P.S. Happy Wednesday! (half way to my favorite day- FRIDAYY!)

4 comments:

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

Where is the store? Do they ship if we call in orders or order online?

Lee said...

The store is at 121 pitt street in Mount Pleasant!- we do not ship from the store, but you can still order online!

Melissa W. said...

Great job! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
melissa

Nicole said...

I stopped in and bought a few things on the opening day! :) The place looks fabulous, and the clothes - as usual - are adorable!
Nicole
{www.nicholasandnicole.blogspot.com}