polkadot

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I believe in Pink...

First things first...Happy Wednesday! I just really can't wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is this weekend! I finally got all of my Christmas shopping done yesterday (procrastination much?). In my defense, I love giving gifts so much, that it takes me forever to pick out the perfect gifts.

Moving on before I get COMPLETELY off topic- this is one of my favorite quotes and as I opened my fridge to get out a bottle of water (to take my vitamins with- go me!), I saw this quote (it's posted on my fridge for a little daily inspiration) and, today, it did it's job and inspired me to blog about this line!

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
Audrey Hepburn

I love everything about this quote. It just makes me smile. Since I was in the pink spirit today, I decided to debut this pink seersucker design. It's just for girls so it can be extra girlie! I love all of the ruffles and pink. What is it about the color light pink that makes every little girl look so sweet? (it doesn't have that effect when I wear it :)




I think my favorite part is the ruffle bubble....and everything else.

P.S. Sooooo don't cry- but tomorrow is my LAST day at Shrimp and Grits Kids :(. I guess it's finally time to be a big girl and do my full time internship, but I don't WANT to! My friend Jordan will be taking over the blog (she's so cute)- so not to worry :)

P.P.S. Do you love the new blog design? I do! I figured it was time for a little change :)

No comments: