polkadot

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hellooooo 4th of July!

Pin It
Okay, Okay...I know it's December and Christmas is next week, BUT I can't help but get excited about thinking about 4th of July! I mean, what's not to be excited about!? Beach, boats, fried chicken, fireworks...just a few of my favorite things! (I'm getting a little ahead of myself, I know! One holiday at a time, right?...)

Everyone knows that the perfect red, white, and blue 4th of July outfit is a necessity! Those pictures last a lifetime you know..;). Not to fret pet, Shrimp and Grits kids has PLENTY to make sure your little one is the best dressed at the picnic, beach party, or wherever you spend your holiday (to each his own, right?)

Looking at all of the Spring 2012 designs, I chose a few that, I personally, think are perfect for this fabulous holiday (AND the rest of the year). You've already seen the Shrimp line (go back a few posts) and it's obviously perfect for 4th of July! (Anything red or blue seersucker is PERFECT in my opinion).

Another one that I LOVEEE is the anchor line (see below!). The blue seersucker check with red anchors and lobsters are perfect for 4th of July and all summer long! I think my favorite pieces are the bathing suit (it doesn't hurt that Lyla Gray is hopelessly cute) and the shirt/dress! The shirt/dress is awesome because since it can be a shirt OR a dress, you can buy it now as a dress and in a year or two, wear it as a shirt!



Another favorite is the reversible 4th of July/ Easter design! Once again, I LOVE the shirt/dress (way to get a bang for your buck, right!?) It's a reversible shirt/dress! I'm pretty sure that qualifies as FOUR different outfits in one! The opposite side is an Easter print, but that'll come in a different post...Gotta keep you on your toes, ya know ;)

No comments: