polkadot

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spring 2011 Sale!

SPRING 2011 INVENTORY SALE!!!!

I don't know about y'all, but I have a little case of the "Monday Blues". I am aware that it is not even Monday (thank goodness for holidays), but after a fun-filled long weekend of friends, family, and sunshine it is, admittedly, a little depressing waking up to go to work instead of the beach. Not to worry, Shrimp and Grits Kids has the perfect thing to make those "Monday Blues" hit the road! Drum roll.....Online Inventory Sale!

WOOHOO! As I have already admitted, I am a closet online shopaholic. Nothing beats finding the perfect outfit online, getting it in the mail, and finding that it fits PERFECTLY. Okay, correction, one thing is better...finding the perfect outfit ON SALE! As you know, our clothing is already discounted so to find it on sale is a smocked-lover's dream come true! A hand-smocked bishop dress on sale for $35.00? AMAZING! See YA Monday Blues!!

Here are the deets: Our inventory will be on sale by lunch time tomorrow. When I say "our inventory", I mean EVERYTHING! Bishops, bubbles, shortalls, bathing suits, t-shirts, shorts AND bloomers! (I'm getting all excited just thinking about it).

I am going to let y'all in on a little secret (don't you think you should get SOMETHING for reading our blog!?)- everything on sale goes very quickly! If I were you, I would go on our website today (www.shrimpandgritskids.com) and go ahead and pick out what you want so that as soon as everything is on sale tomorrow- you know exactly what is going in your cart. That way, you don't risk someone snagging the last 2t lobster dress or whatever it is you are just dying for!

Happy Shopping! :)







Sale-Tags.<span class=jpg">


No comments: