polkadot

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's catalog time!

These past few weeks have been crazy busy!!  As you all know, we just received the Spring 2012 shipment- soo much to do!  On top of unpacking all the boxes, organizing the clothes, and getting out your orders, I've been trying to get ready to get those precious catalogs out to everyone!  Every day for the past two weeks I have been adding all of your names and addresses to a spreadsheet (those who have sent them to me).  The next step is printing labels and sticking them on the almost 3,000 (ah so many!!) catalogs!!!

Isn't it adorable?! 

If you haven't already requested a catalog to be mailed to you, you can email info@shrimpandgritskids.com or click on the "request catalog" link on the website and I'll add you to the list-if you received a catalog last season, you're on this list already!  I always like to have the catalog in my hand when ordering :).

We will hopefully be getting them out soon so you can place your orders and get your little ones dressed in the perfect Spring and Summer clothes!!!!

No comments: