polkadot

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's a GREAT day here on Pitt Street..

Today is an exciting day here on Pitt Street (for many reasons)!!  First off, it is Megan and my birthdays today!!  It is absolutely gorgeous outside-who doesn't love 70 degree weather in January?! We finally have samples in the store so everyone can come in, check out the clothes in person, and place an order with us to ship or for in store next-day pick up (pick up is no charge!).  And last, but not least, the 50% off fall inventory sale has started in the store-we're making room for the new spring line :).  I don't think today could get any better.


..I just wish I was this little again to wear this adorable cup cake dress to my birthday party!!


Don't forget to stop by and check out our 50% off sale and the new spring 2012 samples in our store!! (121 Pitt Street, Mount Pleasant SC) :)

PS.  catalogs shipped out today, so if you requested one keep a look out-and happy shopping!!

No comments: