polkadot

Thursday, August 4, 2011

TAX FREE FUN!!!

Seriously, who doesn't love to save a little bit of money these days? Well, if you do, this weekend is the perfect opportunity!
Honestly, I've never been a big fan of tax free weekend....or black Friday...or anything like that. Not because I don't like to save money- I DO!, but because I absolutely hate the crowds and standing in line! (silly, I know). It was seriously a blessing when I found out that you could still shop tax free online with so many companies...and, yes, Shrimp and Grits Kids is one of them! Starting at midnight tonight (give or take a few minutes...our minds aren't too sharp at that time of night :) everything will be tax free on our website! WOOHOO!

Local? Not to worry- everything in the store will be tax free too! What a PERFECT opportunity to get all your back-to-school clothes! I remember making the biggest deal of what I was going to wear that first day of school...(apparently no one cares about what you wear in graduate school :)! I'm pretty sure my mom made an even bigger deal of it..between the first day of school and picture day...you would've thought my picture was going to be posted on a sign in Times Square instead of a silly yearbook! Every year, the first day of school began with a picture of my brother and me standing on the front porch in our matching outfits book bag and lunch bag clad :)!Lucky for you, I'm going to give you a few options that I've deemed as "perfect" for that ever-so-important first day of school! My grandmother always told me that first impression is everything you know...:)


No comments: