polkadot

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to school, Back to school..CONTEST!!!

As I've said before, the first day of school was a pretty big deal in my house when I was little. My brother and I had to have the perfect "back to school" matching outfits and those pictures from our first days of school are still hanging up in various places around our house :)! So, seeing as I don't have children yet and Megan's daughter, Ella, is starting her first day at a "big girl school" where they have to wear a uniform (YAY ELLA!)...I am dying to see what everyone else is dressing their little ones' in for the first day!

SO, as you know, I love a good competition! Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of your little one's first-day-of-school outfit on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=12711106#!/pages/Shrimp-and-Grits-Kids/29490329062 ! (it has to be Shrimp and Grits Kids...:)
2. Next Wednesday (the 16th), I will pick a winner for a $25 gift certificate! (that's half of a bishop dress)!
3. The contest starts today so GET POSTING!! :)..and good luck!

Click on this link to get to our facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=12711106#!/pages/Shrimp-and-Grits-Kids/29490329062

No comments: