polkadot

Thursday, July 28, 2011

BEST DAY EVER!

Okay, you know those mornings when you just wake up smiling!? Well, today is one of those days! I've spent some time this morning contemplating why I'm so happy and I came up with a few different possible reasons:

A. It's Thursday! (a.k.a. basically the weekend!)
B. It's FINALLY sunny after four straight days of rain. In my opinion, four days of dreary rain is enough to bum anyone out (unless you're a tree:)
C. WE FINISHED LABELING THE CATALOGS yesterday!

I think option C. makes me smile the most. Seriously- my wrist is literally sore from all that sticking. Knowing that the boys were coming today to pick up the 3000+ catalogs and take them to the post office is enough to make anyone here at Pitt Street absolutely giddy! (AND I actually have room around my desk to move without tripping over a box of catalogs!) People shopping in the store probably think we're a little crazy because we're just smiling away...(kind of creepy I guess:)...but, oh well!

The good news for you is if you requested one (and over 3,000 of you did)- you'll get it either tomorrow or next week! YAY! So be looking for it...just sayin :)




Happy Thursday!

No comments: