polkadot

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pretty in Pink


Happy happy Friday!! It is a gorgeous day outside and I get to show you another sneak peak of our Fall 2012 line, today couldn't get any better :)

I don't know about y'all but pink has been my favorite color ever since I was a little girl. There is just something about throwing on an adorable little pink outfit and a bow- it is as simple as that! Your little girl will be looking cute and ready to go! These outfits are ideal for school, afternoon tea parties, play-dates, or even just a day on the town!  How cute would a white or pink monogram look on these soft corduroy outfits?!  If only I had a little girl to dress :)
 *Hot pink pin tuck dress, hot pink ruffle overalls with a pink & white gingham collard shirt, hot pink apron dress
*Hot pink ruffle overalls with a pink & white gingham collard shirt, pony t-shirt with hot pink cord ruffle pants
*Hot pink cord skirt with white bubble t-shirt, apple smocked top with hot pink ruffle pants, apple applique peasant dress

ps. our t-shirts and pants now come in XXS [12m-18m] !
pps.  the line will most likely be up online to pre-order by mid-July !!!


4 comments:

reeseaviana said...

I love it; the color pink represents compassion, nurturing and love. It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing. Many of us loves wearing color pink usually girls. Thanks for sharing this and I really appreciate with your post.

Reese | wholesale kids clothing

Anonymous said...

Three sexy flat chested girls phew!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pew pew inside your oldest daughter and get her pregnant. She's sexy and I bet she smells good.

Anonymous said...

I would molest them all and cum in their buttholes and vaginas after I suck their pussies.