polkadot

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall themed Sale!

Hello all! So sorry I have been SO M.I.A. lately! In my measly defense-- our backorder came in (which means shipping and returns GALORE) and we had our sample sale which was CRAZY (but still so fun)! Hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me one day :)


The good news is, somewhere during my long absence, it became FALL! Hellooooo jeans, boots,and sweaters :)! I've already carved a pumpkin (the Clemson one is mine- pretty good, eh?), officially busted out my boots (I'm obsessed), and planned my Halloween costume (You're never too old to dress up, right!?)






In the spirit of fall and all of the wonderful fall holidays upon us (Halloween and Thanksgiving are two of my favorite days of the year besides my birthday, Valentines Day, and Christmas :) - we have decided to go ahead and put ALL of the fall items (a.k.a- the pumpkin/santa reversible jumper, fall bishop, the the rest that go with those lines) ON SALE! We know, we know- we're just too nice :)!






So, hurry and get to shopping (www.shrimpandgritskids.com) so you can enjoy all of the wonderful things that go along with fall...did I mention that I joined a kickball team!? I just know that I'm going to be M.V.P....not! :)

1 comment:

kids t-shirts said...

I know it is not Halloween anymore, but the shirts can still be worn anytime. It's a nice shirt, with that pumpkin design.