polkadot

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sneak Peek of our fall collection

We are so excited to show everyone a preview of some of our new fall prints and styles! I am starting off with one of my favorite grey and white damask print on gorgeous corduroy - perfect for fall and winter. We are so excited, this is the first time we have had printed pattern corduroy in our collection. Which one is your favorite. They are all so cute that I can not decide !!!



I know it is hard to think about winter and dressing your little ones for those cold days when it is this warm outside, but these outfits are PERFECT for those cooler days to come.  From bishops, overalls, longalls, to t-shirts, and more-  this line has so many pieces you won't know what to choose! 




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome love these!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see some boy pieces!

Unknown said...

I am dying! Adorable!!!!!

Saltaire Restoration said...

Love these! What size girls do they go up to? 10?

Anonymous said...

It looks too modern-just like last season's mod look. I'm not a big fan of the fabric prints that are being chosen. Hopefully there are some classic pieces yet to come with more simple fabrics like gingham and corduroy. Finger's crossed for some classic children's clothing!

Jordan said...

we go up to size 10 in girls! not in all outfits but some :)

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the above comment. All the previews of the fall season are really modern. Not the classic S&G clothes.